3.06.2015

Knitting in a castle? Sign me up!



This is really happening.


A year ago I had hosted a workshop for Pacific Women's Day here, at Hatley Castle. (cue X-men... yep, this was their school!)
I had such a lovely time, that when I was asked to participate in a knitting workshop again this year, I jumped at the chance!

Of course, teaching here, at Royal Roads University is pretty nice on my ego too.. I get to play knitting professor for the day, no? hahaha I'll buy it.

So this is where I will be this weekend. :) It's really the perfect place to knit. We've got 14 people currently registered, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I will be sure to take a moment to walk around the gardens after the event. Because really, it's just so lovely!


I remember feeling so inspired by this place last year... Even though I will only be spending a few hours here,  I'm sure my needles will be happily clicking away all weekend long! I mean, how can you not want to sit here, knitting needles in hand, sipping tea. Yes. this will be good.

Tell me, what are your weekend plans? xo

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! Looks like an amazing setting for a bit of knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly not doing nothing THIS glamorous! What an amazing place to knit....or do anything for that matter. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really always such an inspirational place to knit :) I sat myself down on one of the benches behind the castle, in the sun and very happily knit away. :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...