11.18.2013

basketcase!

what? did I really just go almost a whole week without posting anything?!?! where on earth has the time gone?

granted, I was feeling under the weather. but still... I didn't realize it had been so long! anyhoo, I hope this makes up for it. ;)
even though I've been keeping very busy with work knitting and market prep I decided I needed some good old selfish knitting. it's such a rare thing for me, and boy did it get me excited!!


I bought a skein of plucky traveler aran yarn in the honey wilkes colourway... and it's soooo squishy! and it's also the perfect match for the basketcase mitts, I believe. I am such a fan of amy miller's patterns. this one is no exception. I adore it! and the cabling on this mitt makes me feel oh so clever!

I stayed up way too late last night finishing up the first mitt because I needed the needles for work knitting today. ha. that's incentive! oh but I love this project! and i'm excited to have something new for me! I can't wait to show you when they're all done!!

here's hoping we'll see more selfish knits in the very near future. :)
what's on your needles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...