9.06.2013

welcome fall!

today we meet owen's teacher! I can't believe he starts kindergarten on Monday!! where oh where did the time go? and this also means that we are well into September now.


guys, this is my favourite time of the year. no question. I LOVE it!!!! pumpkins, spice, wool, burning leaves, crisp morning air, major knitting love. (well the knitting love is year round here, but you know)....


though i'm still happy to knit with fingering weight yarns, i'm starting to stare at the bulkier weights. the soft, squishy yarns that will become quick toques, & mittens. yes i'm already thinking about winter knits.. and gift knitting!


last year I knit owen a stocking for Christmas... It just might be les' turn to have a stocking this year...

yeah, i'm excited for fall knitting. so so excited! and this weekend will have heaps of knitting crammed into it. I have promised a special little boy a sweater in time for the first day of school. xox

what are you working on this weekend? xo

2 comments:

  1. And we've got the perfect weather right now for fall knitting too!! My problem is: I have so many things I want to knit, which one to start first??? :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...