8.30.2013

welcome weekend... xo

this weekend I plan on...

having my first pumpkin spice latte of the season...cozy knitting.... heaps of cuddle time with my little man...and rest...


elisajoy.com

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone! i'm already talking of pumpkin spice lattes and knitting a bulky sweater! crazy. but I do love the fall! and with yesterday's downpour, today will be perfect to grab a latte and hit up a park for a few hours... along with some easy knitting at my side... xoxo yes, that's the plan...


what are you up to this weekend? Is fall in the air for you? xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I have already knitted 2 pairs of mittens and a hat:) And am thinking of knitting some more mittens. Atumn is thankfully altmost here, with more reasonable temperatures. Hurray.( I am not too fond of summers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. autumn has to be my favourite season. that being said, I do love every season. now camping in the autumn... with warm woolies to knit that's BLISS! xo

      Delete
  2. Heard about the ship collision :( Thinking about you and your family as I'm sure this means more emotional upheaval! Glad to hear no one was injured!
    knursekettle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! yes it's been a lot of adjustment, that's for sure. but we are enjoying this weekend as some very special family time. xoxox

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely! I'm ready for a pumpkin spice latte now. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. today it's just pouring. perfect for a PSL. xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...