8.29.2013

it begins....

we can officially start our countdown....



It was a quiet one here yesterday... we said our good-byes again (and this time for real) ... my little man is such a brave guy... and I'm so very proud of him. I have to say, I'm thankful for the distraction of school starting for him this year, but I'm not so sure I'm ready for it.

In the meantime, my distraction will most certainly be the knitting season. can I get a hurrah?!?! oh how I love this time of year! And I especially love that my little man has requested a sweater!

I promise I have a few things to be showing you, and I'll take today to photograph, and write up some deets... but just know that I've been a busy bee. now that the countdown is on for my man to come home from sea, I'll be more productive, for sure! a huge thank you to all of you who have been so patient with me and this blog. xox

Tell me, how are you enjoying your last week of august? Do you have your back to school shopping all completed? I'm sure I'll be writing soon about lunch ideas. eeks!

Have a fabulous day today! xo

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs for a good start to the school year. I love that you are now counting down the days until your man returns ... what a fantastic attitude. The weather in the US northeast is still hot and humid ~ not conducive to the type of autumn knitting I want to do ~ but I think I'll spend some time this weekend stalking patterns! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that sound like a good plan! it's always a good time to stock up on socks though, no?? I just woke up this morning thinking I have only one week left with my little man here at home with me, and then it's school already! where has the time gone?! it's funny, some days it seems time takes forever.. but then I realize it all goes by in the blink of an eye... oxoxo happy weekend! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...