6.08.2012

hellooo friday!


it's been a long week for me. and to be honest, most of it has been spent indoors... and in our jammies. both the kiddo and i have really bad coughs again. (bah)... and we're running low on energy. just the thought of bundling up for a walk in the rain.. just around the block seems really tiring for me. and that's saying a lot. we usually are out and about every day. lots and lots of walking... and momma has been missing her runs too...
we must be fighting some bug though.. and we should just rest...


and the sun will shine through the clouds soon enough. and this momma and her little will be feeling much better.... like a breath of fresh air... and freshly picked wildflowers....


but goodness, i'm looking forward to this weekend. do you realize that it's been a good month since i've last been to knit night? say whaaaat? that's right. it's been a month. crazy. so i'm determined to haul my tired toosh to knit night. i miss my girls... and could use some crafty inspiration.

Source: google.nl via Rebecca on Pinterest

i'm still uber busy with projects... there's no lack of creativity going on here...but it's always good to get a dose of inspiration. and i always get it from my knit night girls. they are all such a fabulous, and uber talented bunch. all with different gifts and strengths. we really balance eachother out well....

Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

and sometimes i just need a good kick in the butt.... i love that i have such support from you :) in fact you've encouraged me to complete a project that's been neglected far too long. pics to come up next week! and having the support from my knit night gals just helps to see through the fog.


i've got big plans for nook. but organization is key. and these girls know how to keep me focused ;) they really are my superheroes :)

Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


we won't be camping this weekend... just gonna rest up, and enjoy knit night :) i might even get to curl up with a good book. usually every summer i get into reading more... let's see if i can make that work while knitting... ;)

what are you up to this weekend? are you a part of a knitting group? i'd love to hear about the friends who inspire, and encourage you... xo

8 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get my craft on this weekend! This has been a funky week for me too. I had been sick for about a week and so I took a break from my morning schedule but now I need to get back on it. I'm feeling much better now and I hope that once I start getting up early again I'll be more craftatisic :)

    I'd write about my bestie who inspires me but I can't today...to emotional. Though I have to say I want those bracelets but I'd have them say BKFF for Best Knitting Friends Forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you're starting to feel better... it will help in getting you to feel more crafty, i'm sure :) xo
      also. i love the bracelets too. :) best knitting friends forever. cute!!!

      Delete
  2. From the sounds of it, I think this week has been bad for every one! :/

    I hope you have a great weekend and that you and your little one can beat whatever sickness is trying to invade your household! I know what you mean about knit nights...I think I've been to one knit night in the past month? I wonder if this has anything to do with the lack of knitting progress?

    PS: Those BFF bracelets are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know i feel so much better knowing that it's not just me who's been in a funk this week. seriously strange... and what's with BOTH of us missing out on our knit nights forever?! unsat. i hope you get out to your knit night tonight!!!
      i have been obsessing over those bracelets now.. looove etsy.. ;) have a fab weekend!
      ps. thanks for the nomination!! you make me feel special. xo

      Delete
  3. I just found your lovely chatty little nook, its sooo lovely, I'm very glad to have found it :o) ... I definitely need to start a knit night here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! i'm sooo happy you've found this space too! xo and i agree you should most definitely start a knit night!! where are you? :)

      Delete
  4. What is it w/ this season?? We've had sniffles and other ailments on and off for weeks too. Hoping we got it out of our system before summer. Anyhoo, love this post. I have a fab circle of girlfriends, too, most in my knit night. Would be lost without them. p.s. reading while knitting is bliss :). Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sandra! one day i say we try to knit together. xo any good books you're currently reading?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...