6.07.2012

drip drop, click click.

it is another very dreary day here.. (weather wise)... and with my kiddo's cough seeming to get worse before it gets better makes for much indoor time here... and therefore lots of knitting!
i have been a busy busy bee.... my hardship though is the photos of the fo's.. sigh. but i'll get them.
in the meantime....
here's what i'm working with today :)


just the purple one for now...  i've already swatched for this. and i'm good to go!

all i need to do now, is make a fort, pile in some comfy pillows and blankets, cuddle up to my guy and get knitting! xo

what are you working on today? i'd love to hear about  it! and i seriously honestly, truly promise. there will be some FO pics to come ... shortly. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Yay! A purple Sunnyside will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca you're gonna kill my ravely queue with all these fabulous patterns! Ack! A baby sweater from sock yarn? You know I LOVE sock yarn :)

    All I can say about the colors is yummy...good thing I live so far away. They might make there way into my stash if I lived closer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha buffy :) i'm really starting to love sweaters in sock yarn. the yardage is awesome! and the perfect weight for summer wearing :) xo

      Delete
  3. such happy colors, so great for knitting away the dreariness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bright colors! So cheerful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think so too! but i still need to decide what the green will be... hrmmm :) xo

      Delete
  5. Swooning over your colors. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...