5.31.2012

pretty coffee...

Source: google.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

i'm currently on the lookout for a decent french press... and while i've been looking into brands, sizes, quality, prices...etc etc i get sidetracked... of course... but by what?


well cozies... for the french press...


ha. i don't even have one yet, but i'm already thinking about how i'd dress it.. do i have a problem?

Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


you tell me :)

do you have any favourites in terms of french presses? i'm open to all tips.. also.. what about cozies? haha. let's set our priorities... right? come chat! i love your company... and your thoughts. xo

7 comments:

  1. We've had two french presses. One where the handle was connected directly to the carafe and one where the carafe slid into the stainless steel frame. LOVE the one that slides into the frame! It is so much easier to clean and store in our draining board, as we don't have a dishwasher. As for cozies...I'm said to say I haven't thought about one yet! Although that one up there with the pennants is calling my name:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeegie Beckenhiem31 May 2012 at 13:11

    I have a Bodum french press from Starbucks. I think it's supposed to hold 4 cups, but it only fills my huge coffee mug twice. ;-) I adore it, and the price was reasonable too. I never even thought to wrap it up in a cozy, because with 6 kids to chase after, coffee doesn't sit in the pot long in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! bodum seems to be the favourite brand by far... and i'm happy to say i've just gotten back from picking one up! i'll post pics tomorrow :) even though i also tend to chug my coffee back, i'm pretty sure i'll want to whip up a cozy for the bodum. they're just so cute! and a good excuse to yarn bomb for international yarn bombing day.. don't you think? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ such adorable cozies...I can see why you get distracted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i am SO glad i'm not the only one :) xo

      Delete
  5. well.... not only is coffee best HOT but pretty too! I'm in LOVE with that last one! eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yah, isn't it just the prettiest!???! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...