5.04.2012

final push

tomorrow is the big day! and i hope you can come and see me!


it's been a crazy week that's for sure. what with trying to get this family healthy again, and trying to keep on top of knitting projects ;) but there's still time! i'm knitting away today, making monsters to be precise! and trust me, they.are.cute.
i've still got signs to create... and laundry to do. but i'll be ready tomorrow, with a big smile on my face :)
thanks so much for being patient with me this week... it's sure been a slow week, blog wise... but that's just how life is some days, hey?

tell me what you have going on this weekend! i'd love to know about it :) the rain is still coming down here.. which makes for great crafting days! but we'll bundle up and head to the library in a little bit :) happy weekend! xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working on my craft room, organizing and clearing out old stuff I haven't used. I'm even dumping some UFOs because I know in my heart of hearts that I will never finish them and their presence is limiting my ability to craft and create new things.

    I'm slowly...as in a sloth slow, making progress on my KAL project. 252 sts on size US4 is slow but will be well worh it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...