11.22.2016

Sock yarn for life? Yes please!!!

woah. and just like that, guys almost 3 months have passed, and I haven't even been on here once! wow. BUT I'm here now! So, HELLO!! Did you miss me?




There are good reasons for my hiatus. I promise. I've been knitting. I have a market coming up in just a couple of weeks, and I've been really putting it all out there! That, and trying to balance the baby photography knits business as well keeps me a busy mama. But more on that in another post...

However, wouldn't  it be great to celebrate my emerging back into the blogging world with say, a giveaway?! yeah. I think so. Well, Yarn Canada is putting on a pretty big giveaway. You could win a crapton of sock yarn! The prize is worth $1000 worth of yarn, and let me tell you, THAT could keep me happily busy for a while :) What about you?

The prize will go to whomever can show how their life will most be changed by winning and what you will do with the prize.


Sounds simple enough! All you have to do is enter HERE on Yarn Canada's site. There is even a list included of all of the yarns you would win. (so you can pre - plan your projects, obviously. hah)

The deadline for the entry is Dec 7, 2016 and the winner will be announced on Dec 14. Now wouldn't that make an amazing early Christmas present! I think so!!  Contest open to Residents of USA and Canada only.

Good luck to all of you entering! Sending good vibes your way. And speedy sock knitting skills. :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...