10.01.2014

here's to a decade!

It is so true, that the older you get, the faster time flies...


I remember when I was really young ....or more realistically, when I try to tell my 6 year old how to be patient... through lengths of tv shows, and it's soooooooooooooo hard! Now, life happens in a blink of an eye!

so crazy. but i try not to miss anything... I try my best to hold on to every moment, (well the happiest ones anyways)...  just look how young we were!!


today, my man and I are on our first romantic getaway since our honeymoon! we're calling it our second honeymoon... we're so excited.

grandma and papa are holding down the fort with owen, while we whisk each other up island to celebrate 10 amazing years together.


I love you Les. And I can't wait for many more decades together with you xo...

4 comments:

  1. A huge congratulations on this wonderful milestone. Enjoy your second honeymoon and cherish every second of the next 10 years together. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both! I hope you're having an excellent second honeymoon (so good that you forget all about missing Knit City) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Rebecca! What a beautiful bride you were/are. I love looking back through old photos like these. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing anniversary trip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...