2.17.2014

a weekend of selfish knitting means progress!

hellooooo!!! how was your weekend? mine was fantastic. my boys spoiled me. xooxo

i was also able to spend lots of time doing selfish knitting! love those weekends.
i've got one sock down! yesss! i have to say i'm really surprised by this yarn. it really was one of those skeins i thought i'd never knit with. turns out socks are the perfect match for it.



also, i've been making some fantastic progress on my line break shawl! and i'm loving it.




but now it's back to reality, and appointments, and to-do lists. oh weekend, why are you so short?!
i'd love to know what's on your needles!! come chat. xo

2 comments:

  1. I would never have thought about buying that Lion Brand sock yarn from how it looks in the skein, but I love how it looks as a finished sock! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...