5.31.2013

and just like that it's the weekend again!

want to know my plans??

i've got a race to run! i had actually signed up for the goddess run 5 weeks ago (or so) to get myself motivated and back in shape... i can't believe the race is already here! i'm sure it will be fun...



then it's the usual t-ball games, & knitting. maybe there will even be a bit of balcony gardening? at any rate i'm hoping for some serious feet-up, knit the hours away, bevy in hand kind of weekend....



what are you up to this weekend? are you starting to see some nice weather your way? come chat...  xo

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, my plans are to get as much cleaning done as possible, not go crazy with all my kids home, & maybe have a baby...though really that last one isn't dependent on me but rather if Somebody is willing to come :)

    Still if baby is a no show this weekend, some other day right? Good luck on your race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks buffy! so exciting that you are due any day now!! xo

      Delete
  2. Good luck in the run! Hopefully the weather will hold out for you :) I am also hoping to take a blanket to beacon hill and get some crocheting done! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a perfect weekend to me! xo

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your race. Sounds like you'll get a lot of time outdoors this weekend. That's always good for the soul! I hope to get lots of rest and get close to finishing a tank I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thank goodness the weather is not supposed to be pouring rain! :) i hope you can get your tank finished! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...