4.11.2013

real life.

i know i've been a bit sparodic lately on the posting... but here's a peek why...
this is a the view from behind the swift :)


this is my work space today... now also, picture kids galaxy music playing in the background... and lego e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e..... seriously, you really have to watch your step here... :)

one of these days, i'll show you my actual office... but at the moment, it's hard to walk around in there, because i have another sweater blocking.....and there is yarn everywhere....but now you know. here's my life. and it's crazy.... and i love it . xoxo

tell me your work/craft space looks like mine? haha how is your day? i'd love your company. i'll pour you a cup of coffee. xo

8 comments:

  1. Haha my whole apartment looks like this right now..... I have to keep the yarn cleaned up though or it won't make it 5 minutes before the kitten destroys it! And there is nothing worse then the kitten destroying beautiful yarn.... ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear! yes you can't risk that!! though my kitty has no interest in my yarn. strange, hey? i'll TAKE it though :) still, he's not allowed into the yarn room when i'm away or at night... xo

      Delete
  2. What are you working on? I love the stitch pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anna, i'm working on a sample knit for by annie claire! the pattern has been released already, it's called jaavesi (there are supposed to be umlauts on the a's.. but i don't know how to do that. haha) and the pattern link is here : http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jaavesi
      i'm knitting the sample up in quince and co lark... and it's amazing to knit with!! xo

      Delete
  3. hehe, yes, my office also looks like yarn threw up all over it too! soon I will have to share the space with baby so I'm working to containg my fiber explosions... ha - I can at least try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah! well at least baby won't be getting into the yarn quite yet. and then it's just a matter of keeping it out of reach until they figure out how to reach. ;) xo

      Delete
  4. I know that coffee mug!!!! Who am I...lol....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...