2.05.2013

because you deserve it. xo

 yesterday i facebooked the fact that my needles were on fire. i wasn't kidding ;) i'm really getting excited for the february fox fair! and i have a little sneak peek for you!




i'm introducing some luxury knits to the booth. and there is no better time to see them than at the fox fair, just in time to spoil yourself or your loved one.
these are knit in 100% merino wool... trust me they are so soft. the yarn is madeline tosh yarn... and the colours are stunning. i have a hard time trying to capture the true depth of the colours of this yarn... you'll have to believe me when i say you should probably see them for yourself.


there are only 3 of these gorgeous cowls available! of course, i always take custom orders... but with the nature of this pattern, as they are time consuming, this is all that will be available in time for valentine's day!



the added bonus is that this beautiful cowl was designed by our very own island girl, jane richmond! this is the arbutus cowl, from her newly released book ISLAND.
i'm really getting excited for this fair... and i hope you can stop by!
i might even have chocolates and cinnamon hearts at the booth...


what are you up to this weekend? in the mood for a designer craft fair? you won't want to miss this! the vendors are all fantastic! hope to see you there! xo

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to heading to the Fox Fair! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that pattern - I'm nearly ready to cast it on.... Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exciting!! what will you be knitting it up in? what colour? xo

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful! Have fun at the fair! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! too bad you can't just pop by, hey? xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I especially love the green tones of the bottom cowl! I am so antsy to get Island and knit rathtrevor mitts in a similar madelinetosh color, but I'm forcing myself to finish 4 things I already have yarn for first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that's certainly an excellent incentive to finish your wips! haha. i honestly love just perusing through the pages of island. it's a gorgeous book. xo

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! The cowls are gorgeous! You are amazing! I hope to get started on my own Arbutus soon... I'm saving up for that perfect yarn ~.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much jenn! you'll love knitting arbutus! it's such an ingenious pattern! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...