10.23.2012

resting up

i seem to have caught the bug that's going around... hopefully for me it's just the sniffles... at any rate, i'm mothering myself today. i have strict orders to drink lots of fluids, rest, and little else...
my little man is having a boys hallowe'en party this weekend, and i have to prepare for it.... but today is a rest day.


i felt myself coming down with something yesterday, and i pushed owen and i out to the library so we could stock up on movies and books... then off to the grocery store, to get juice, gingerale, kleenex and crackers.... so we're set.

i know it's been a quiet couple of weeks, that i don't have the camera so i can't really show you what's been completed or what's in the works... but i promise you i have so many items ready for photos, and lots to chat about!

i see this as nature's way to tell me to rest up before the busy holiday season... and to get ready ;) so that's what i'm doing...

how about you? what are you up to today? any comforting knitting or crocheting going on? i've got tea, and my knitting.. and we've just popped in a library movie... xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope you feel better soon.
    Looking forward to seeing your latest projects!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...rest up and call if you wanna chat luv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wise, resting up, I mean. I hope you all stay well and have a sweet time together while you rest.
    p.s. I'm interested to see your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much everyone! i'm sure by tomorrow i'll be feeling even better <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...