6.18.2012

button button who's got the button?

Source: flickr.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

this weekend went by faster than fast! it was so full! .. so that means fun :) ha.
i managed to get quite a bit of knitting done too :) always the best bonus.
and right now i'm on the hunt. for buttons...

Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

and with yesterday being father's day, i didn't get a chance to take any pics of the knitting... that's what today is for :) and that means.. you'll have some eye candy this week!

soo in the meantime...

Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

i'll be taking today to get those f.o's photographed, including getting out on the hunt for buttons... this is an activity i'm learning to really enjoy. i don't have much of a button stash.. and it's something i've wanted to grow for a while...

Source: exblog.jp via Rebecca on Pinterest

.... finding those little treasures are certainly becoming a bit of a highlight for me! haha.
though right now i'm needing buttons for not one but two projects! (told you i've been busy) ;)


and now with today's post, i've got you holding me accountable. right? can't wait to show you everything i've been working on!
we're also headed to the library today... this june weather is still just as chilly as before. clearly it didn't get my memo.... sigh.

how is your week looking? i'd love to hear what you're working on... are you a fan of button searching? what have been your favourite finds? xo

8 comments:

  1. That reminds me. I have to search for buttons for my cards cool. Need the right buttons for a 13/14 year old. Should I knit it first and then buy buttons or just bring my skein ?
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant tardis cowl. Not cards cool.

      Delete
    2. i would knit it first... once you see what the cowl really looks like, you can find good buttons to match :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to grow a button stash, too, so you've got me inspired! Good luck with your search for buttons. Looking forward to seeing those FOs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh thanks! i have to say i'm pretty hooked on buttons these days ;) xo

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I love my button stash! Hubby got me a huge jar of buttons from an antique store for Christmas last year - oh are they ever fun to play with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ the matroshka buttons. I bought some cover buttons and cute matroshka fabric (made in Japan, isn't that funny? not Russia) and made a bunch a while back!!! You make me want to do it all over again. I do love buttons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...