2.17.2012

ridiculously happy


i am one happy girl today! honestly... not much can top this...


i can not tell you how excited i am to tell you this! i , along with shannon from luvinthemommyhood have a page in the 11th issue of mollie makes magazine!!!  it wasn't too long ago now, when shannon got the email that molly makes wanted to use her photo in their newest edition of the mag.


you remember this tutorial, right? this is from when i was invited to be a part of versus. and i designed the jardain coaster pattern just for the occasion. and thanks to shannon's incredible photography skills... this pic has been scooped up!! for a full page!!! yippeee shannon!

when i started this little blog, i didn't know what to expect... well i did know not to expect things to come quickly. but i certainly started this blog with dreams in mind. you all know how much i love crafting... i just really think it's part of who we are. that we as humans need to craft. from woodworking, to gardening, farming to bread-baking, and knitting... and the list goes on...
so how awesome is it that this amazing crafting magazine wants to chat about  one of my tutorials! wahoooo!

the insert says

 "When Rebecca of inanook.blogspot fame was invited by Shannon Cook to share her crochet love on the Versus blog (versusmag.blogspot.com), she revealed how to make these super spiralled Jardain coasters with pretty petals. All you need is a little bit of yarn and a little bit of time and a whole set will be yours! Find out more about Shannon and her inspirations at luvinthemommyhood.com"

this is big people! and it puts the biggest smile on my face. want to know more? mollie makes is an inspirational crafting magazine, also dubbed as "the making spot"  that is based in the UK. this particular issue hit shops in the UK on thursday. and i gotta tell you, i've got to get my hands on a copy!

this sweet magazine is only coming up to it's first birthday! and really it's such a beautiful collection!
make sure to head on over to mollie makes and have a big peek! they have a facebook page too.
if you want to get your hands on a hard copy in
Canada
Coles, Chapters
USA
Barnes & Noble, JoAnns

i know you can also get digital copies as well, and their site has all of the info. 

i can't tell you how excited i am about this. it makes me so happy :) i'm so pleased everyone has had such a wonderful response to the jardain coasters! what an inspiration from you and encouragement, to try my hand at some more crochet goodies for you! xo

a big thank you to mollie makes for making this girl ridiculously excited , my face will hurt from smiling, almost as much as on my wedding day! and to you :) for loving to create! xoxoxox

19 comments:

  1. So exciting!! What a beautiful project, photo and magazine! :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! the photo is pretty amazing i agree. :)i can't wait to get a hold of a copy of this mag!

      Delete
  2. oh Congrats!!! That is sooo exciting, I'd be deliriously happy as well. I am going to try and get my hands on a copy....have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yipee! i know that the magazine just hit stores in the UK just yesterday.. so i'm not sure when they'll hit north america. hopefully very soon. :) have a wonderful weekend! xo

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I think I've seen that magazine at Chapters on Douglas! Obviously not that issue, but I do distinctly remember the name. I can only imagine how ecstatic you and Shannon must be right now, and well, since being asked to do this! I'll definitely keep my eye out for this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! You know as soon as I saw those pretty coasters i had to make them...you and Shannon are a crack team for inspiration! I know this is only the start of many awesome things to come!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! I'm so thrilled for you both! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, looking awesome! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOT WOOT!!!! That is so awesome! I am super excited for you both; now I have to go to Chapters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone! honestly, i'm so excited for what 2012 will bring for all of us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool! Beautiful picture and products by two beautiful women! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited for you guys! That's awesome...congrats :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so exciting, you two! I love that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today this issue of Molly Makes was given me as a present, by my daughter. This is a very exiting magazine and I saw your coasters! So I visit your blog. Very nice.
    Greetings from Holland,
    Talitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello talitha! i'm so excited you've found this space!! i have very fond memories of holland. i went to visit 12 years ago now. my family is dutch :) thanks so much for stopping by! hopefully you give the pattern a try :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...