12.16.2013

i'm here!

wowza. today almost slipped past me without a post! my two men are out on an elving errand, and i thought i'd jump at the opportunity to let you know what i've been up to this past weekend....


finally the gift knitting has made it's way onto the needles!!! gack! with only less than 2 weeks to get 'er done too. ha! i clearly like to live on the edge people :)


this one is pretty daring as those are tiny needles! but i also seem to think i don't need any sleep :)

i'm not going to divulge what these patterns are (yet) as there is a small possibility that one of the recipients might see this post.  it's an incredibly minute chance, but it's still a chance. haha. so next week i'll be able to tell you more.

there is still lots of work knitting happening throughout the week but thankfully it looks like a few gift knitting projects will be ready!

how about you? are you knitting madly in the evenings now? what shows are keeping you company? i'm thinking i need to be finding a series to watch. there are a lot of hours of knitting ahead of me!
xo


6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to knit madly in the evening..however, the tinking that I'm doing on a shawl...grrr...is putting me to sleep..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohh tinking on a shawl is no fun... well if it's tinking back in work instead of forwards... i hope you get it done though! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Woot! Well done you!
    I also have been knitting like crazy too ^.^ I think I've got it down to a rhythm with knitting and taking a few minutes to stretch and rest. so I'm invigorated as ever. I've got most gifts done but thought i'd take a moment and knit a pair of fingerless mitts for myself! Yay!

    I hope you and your family are well! And if we don't see you around town beforehand...
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    Hugs!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and to you jenn!! xoxoxo i'm SO glad you're back at knitting and that your hands are cooperating with you! hurrah! also, YAY for selfish knitting! here's hoping i can work on a selfish knit over the holidays! xo

      Delete
  3. OMG! This Pendulum will. never. end..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... I don't know how you made it through yours. It's my last present and I think I'm on the last stripe (please, let it be so, but I have to check the pattern) and then I'm going to have a serious case of startitis I'm afraid. Love the Solis you used; I just finished a project using it myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pendulum is an amazing gift to give!! good for you! ohhh can't wait to see what you knit with your lovely rasta. xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...