3.14.2012

ahem....

you'll have to excuse this little guy.
he's pretty shy...


i can assure you though, that he'll come around. i think he's just waiting for his friends to show up...
and they'll all be hanging out at all sprung out!  that's saturday, march 31st. from 10am until 4pm at nanoose place, here on vancouver island. so if you want to, you could take one home.
and i bet you do want to.... and you've only seen his butt! just wait 'till he turns around.
xo

as you can see, my hands are not idle! i'm keeping very busy with preparing for my spring table! and getting very excited in the process! it's a windy day here, what is keeping you busy these days? any fun crafting going on? please tell me your kitchen table is littered with crafting supplies as much as mine is ;) coffee's on. and there's a lot of it. come join me! xo

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those little nuggets! I made one last year. Looking forward to seeing his friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! seriously the cutest little pattern! xo

      Delete
  2. No cute! I'm dying to see what the faces look like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant to write "SO cute!" Obviously coffee isn't kicking in still.

      Delete
    2. haha melissa :) just pour yourself another cup :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...