10.04.2018

Blogging again.

Well hello!
Remember me? It's been well over a year since I've last posted in this space. Crazy to think of how much time has passed! I've thought a lot recently about revisiting the blog, and just jotting down thoughts and whatnot.. so now seems as good a time as any.



I'm still my busy knitterly self :) Always lots going on the needles (and flying off the needles). Goodnight Baby By Nook has been happily accepting lots of orders, and I feel so lucky to have such support!
One thing that has changed since I've last written here is that I now work for Gauge Dye Works! I absolutely love it! I'm Catherine's studio manager. She dyes the wool, and then brings it to me, and I look after it from there. I'm also her shipping department, and online help. (like Ravelry etc). It's such a treat to work with her, and I'm really really enjoying it!
Sample knitting still keeps me busy... as well as custom orders.
We are still living in Beautiful British Columbia and I couldn't be happier about that. I love living here.
Next week is Thanksgiving, and I really am feeling quite thankful these days. I'll be running another half marathon, and I'm sure I'll earn that turkey dinner.

All in all, I'm feeling very happy and thankful to have this life. I certainly am busy, but I seem to thrive in being so. I hope to devote more time to the blog. Just to keep you readers informed of what's going on, and updated on the samples I'm working on.

I hope there are still a few readers out there who follow this space! It's time we chatted again!
xoxo
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Lucky duck on the Gauge job. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo! Gosh it's been forever since we've chatted! I need to send you an email <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...